whitney.steve

Cherry Blossoms Blue

If you scroll down to the footer, you will see the credit for the Japanese Cherry Blossom flavored Hemingway theme. We use to manage a Wordpress powered blog. Wordpress is great but my wife was using Blogger and I like the ease of it. We really liked the Japanese Cherry Blossom theme but there wasn't one available for Blogger. So I made this one. If you go over to Worpress and view the original theme, you can see it has a few extra design characteristics that I haven't had time to incorporate. But overall I'm pleased. Once I get a fully working copy I'll make the template available for download. Right now when importing the template there is too much to edit to make it functional.

Update, 2.18.06. The template is now available for download.

No comments: